- Incorporate the change from 8 independently functioning lines of business (LOB) to a consolidated reporting hierarchy.
- Manage the complications from making such a massive reporting change; find ways to leverage collaborative business opportunities.
- Need to figure out best way forward to drive profit maximization; pick one new ERP for all companies or find another way of consolidating data for customer and product reporting.
- Select master data management software that works on the Microsoft stack with flexible hierarchy management, Golden Record Management and complex workflow functionality.
- Create process and workflow to handle data coming in from the 8 different ERP applications to identify, match and master customer, product and sales records.
- Create data steward process to handle new data and help create governance process around data maintenance that previously did not exist.
- Drive sophisticated hierarchy creation and management based on the requirements by LOB for the reporting and analytics they need.
- Engage with Profisee Partner for Implementation; selected Blum Shapiro for their extensive Microsoft tech stack and Profisee Platform expertise.
- Enterprise wide MDM implementation for customer and product domains as well as complete hierarchy reporting infrastructure complete and rolled out to the business in six months.
- Quick win savings of $1.2MM on customer report generation alone.
- 8 lines of business incorporated into Profisee Platform including 8 different ERP systems integrated into the MDM solution; foundation laid for future ERP upgrades.
- Ability to penetrate strategic accounts with cross-brand promotions.
- Achieved greater visibility into sales performance metrics.
- Minimized time to integration with acquisitions; data governance process allows for flexibility for the business needs and helps Legrand exceed customer expectations.