Good reports need quality data, and data quality hinges on data governance. But, getting the business bought into and adopting a data governance strategy is a challenge.
To help with this challenge, learn a 5 step data governance framework any organization can leverage to drive the buy-in and adoption of a data governance strategy. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to uncover current problems poor data is causing
- How to frame data governance in terms the business understands
- How to paint a picture of the current state of data governance
- How to find your fans: internal data governance supporters
- How to source outside help and build a pitch for an external solution if needed