We are incredibly pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest release of the Profisee Master Data Management (MDM) platform. This is an exciting release because it helps realize our vision of making data stewardship easier and more seamless for any business user.
By integrating natively with Microsoft 365, we’re bringing data stewardship directly to Microsoft Outlook and Teams, where our users already spend most of their day.
We are also delivering our first integrations with the Azure OpenAI Service. With this release, users can more easily find data using natural language search and have OpenAI suggest or parse master data values as a natural part of the stewardship experience without having to consciously think about it.
“We’re excited to share the first-ever MDM implementation with Microsoft Adaptive Cards, allowing our users to collaborate on master data natively in the tools they already use and love, Microsoft Outlook and Teams. And Profisee’s integration with the Azure OpenAI Service can reduce manual stewardship efforts by up to 85%.”
— Eric Melcher, Chief Technology Officer
PROFISEE 2023 R2 NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
Profisee 2023 R2 introduces several important new features and enhancements:
- Edit Profisee Data Natively within Microsoft Outlook & Teams
- Profisee has co-developed an integration with Microsoft 365 Adaptive Cards that allows Profisee users to collaborate on the stewardship of data in the tools they already use every day, Microsoft 365 Outlook and Teams. With Adaptive Cards, users can share, edit and collaborate on the stewardship of master data directly in Outlook and Teams, without having to context switch, disrupting their existing workflow.
- More than “deep links,” Adaptive Cards natively renders master data securely within Outlook emails and/or Teams messages, where users can natively collaborate and manage master data directly from their Office app.
- Natural-language Search & Stewardship Automation Powered by OpenAI
- Profisee natively integrates with the Azure OpenAI Service to create complex filters based on simple, natural-language prompts.
- Quickly parse master data attributes from long strings of unstructured data, or simply enter a company URL to automatically generate firmographic or other information — all with no prompt engineering or new languages to learn.
- Fully configurable so that it can be adapted to any data domain.
- Profisee’s OpenAI integration replaces the preview machine learning and anomaly detection from earlier releases of the Platform.
- Know Your Data is Secure with ISO 27001 & DCSO Certifications
- Profisee has been certified by independent auditors for ISO 27001:2013 & DCSO compliance
- ISO 27001:2013 is an information security standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the world’s largest developer of voluntary international standards, and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
- Profisee’s DCSO certification underscores its commitment to maintaining top-tier data security and aligning with industry best practices. The rigorous certification process included meticulous evaluations of Profisee’s security controls, encompassing on-site assessments and comprehensive document reviews conducted at DCSO’s Berlin headquarters.
- Various Enhancements for Customer Success
- Improved management of date/time data using the built-in capabilities of modern web browsers.
- We have further enhanced our certified Power BI Connector to include data quality metrics so they can be used in any Power BI dashboard or report.
- Improved Healthchecks to enhance monitoring and uptime for customers deployed in Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments.
- Enhanced Open ID Connect Authorization flows for enhanced security.
- Modernized Filter/Sort Dialog, including usability improvements.
This is just the latest investment in our long-term vision for Adaptive MDM, particularly in making data stewardship easier and more immersive than before. Just like modern web and mobile apps don’t require complex training, we want to make MDM accessible and intuitive for any business user.
Customers can see the full release notes and download the latest 2023R2 platform release from the Profisee support portal.
Not a Profisee customer? Watch an on-demand recording of our pre-release public demo and joint webinar with Product Managers from Microsoft to learn about our vision for Adaptive Stewardship and leading integrations with Microsoft services.
Eric has spent the entirety of his 15+ year career working in the enterprise information management space. As Chief Technology Officer, Eric is responsible for all aspects of product management, development and support for Profisee’s software portfolio.