We are incredibly pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest release of the Profisee Master Data Management (MDM) platform. This is an exciting release because it gives our customers a new, immersive relationship management experience and brings many performance and stability improvements throughout the platform.
This is also a pivotal release because it builds on our long-standing partnership with the Microsoft team and our existing integrations with the full Azure Data Services ecosystem as well as native integrations with Microsoft Purview and other tools.
With this release, Profisee makes it even easier to connect and integrate data across the Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Microsoft Purview, Power BI and more.
“We continue to invest in making data stewardship and management a more visual, immersive experience — not only giving Profisee users the ability to quickly view and understand their data, but to actually edit and improve their most critical information with graph-driven insights. And our continued partnership with the Microsoft team, including being named a partner in the new Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform, speaks to your commitment to further simplify adoption of MDM in Azure and help more Microsoft customers take advantage of the power of high-quality, trusted data.”
— Eric Melcher, Chief Technology Officer
PROFISEE 2022 R2 NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
Profisee 2022 R2 introduces several important new features and enhancements:
- Visual Relationship Management: In this release, we delivered a best-in-class graph–based relationship management experience, that allows users to visually navigate and manage master data across all of their interconnected data domains.
- Enhanced Data Stewardship: We’ve continued our progress towards making data stewardship easy and elegant, adding features that make it easier to clone existing records, dynamically filter pick lists so users can more quickly make the right selection, and streamline access to records when managing hierarchies.
- Modernized Audit History: We have implemented a new history architecture that maintains Profisee’s robust audit trail, while significantly improving overall system performance, reducing the load on the data tier, and reducing overall database size.
- Performance & Stability Improvements: Significant architectural investments have yielded even better performance across the system for both batch and real-time operations. We have also reduced memory usage and improved performance for customers running high-volume operational workloads leveraging workflows, events, and large data steward communities.
- Deeper Microsoft Integrations: Customers using Microsoft and Azure technologies can now access the following updated integrations and features:
- Microsoft Purview: Expanding on the existing Profisee-Purview integration — which already bi-directionally shares master data assets, MDM processes, data governance standards and policies between Profisee to Purview — the integration now supports collections, data certification notifications and data lineage. Profisee and Purview continue to be “better together,” operating with natural synergy of as Profisee enforces the data quality and governance rules specified by Purview.
- Power BI: The Profisee Connector for Power BI, which was released in February 2022 is now certified officially by Power BI and will be shipped as a seamless part of its upcoming release. The Power BI Connector simplifies access to access complete and consistent ‘certified’ master data for Power BI users and further democratizes data-driven decision making — even for those unfamiliar with MDM or the Profisee platform.
- Azure Data Factory: Profisee is the first MDM vendor with several pipeline templates available natively in ADF to simplify and accelerate the creation of data flows for MDM.
- Publish to Azure Synapse: Use pre-built ADF workflows to quickly publish “certified” master data from Profisee MDM to Azure Synapse. Access to complete, consistent and current master data in Synapse reduces friction in data flows to support sophisticated data analysis.
- SOC2 and HIPAA compliance: Profisee MDM SaaS has been certified for SOC2 and HIPAA compliance by independent auditor A-LIGN, giving customers additional peace of mind when hosting and managing their data with Profisee. This is part of Profisee’s ongoing commitment to a rigorously architected and operated MDM platform with security, privacy, reliability and resiliency controls.
With this latest release, which is available to Profisee customers now, Profisee MDM fits even more seamlessly into the data estate, giving Azure customers a quick, seamless path to trustworthy data.
Customers can see the full release notes and download the latest stable platform release from the Profisee support portal.
Learn more about our commitment and native integration with the Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform.
Eric has spent the entirety of his 15+ year career working in the enterprise information management space. As Chief Technology Officer, Eric is responsible for all aspects of product management, development and support for Profisee’s software portfolio.