We are incredibly pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest release of Profisee MDM. This is an exciting release because it strengthens Profisee’s ability to deliver a cloud-first MDM platform for the modern data fabric to our customers.
Master data is critical to any modern data architecture. Without MDM, siloed data cannot be reliably connected – rendering even the most advanced data fabric ineffective. With this release, Profisee makes it even easier to connect and integrate data across the data estate so that data easily flows through your data fabric and other modern data architectures.
In this latest release, the full-featured Profisee platform is available as Profisee MDM SaaS (a turn-key Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution), and Profisee MDM (a bring-your-own-cloud, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution). Profisee MDM SaaS is now also available on Azure Marketplace for immediate purchase and deployment – making it fast and easy for Microsoft customers to quickly deliver value using Profisee MDM.
“Azure customers are learning that MDM is an important element of any digital transformation. The availability of Profisee MDM SaaS — and its availability through Azure Marketplace — will further simplify adoption of MDM in Azure and help more Microsoft customers take advantage of the power of high-quality, trusted data”
— Len Finkle, Chief Executive Officer at Profisee
Profisee 2022 R1 introduces several important new features and enhancements:
- Expanded regional availability of Profiseee MDM Cloud (SaaS) – now generally available in the UK, EU and Australia plus other regions on-demand.
- Profisee more easily to your data fabric with the following new integration options:
- REST API expansion: simplifies cloud integration while maintaining stricter security for SaaS
- Webhooks: Introducing native Webhooks to enable MDM process integration
- Profisee Connector for Power BI: simplifies direct Power BI access to Profisee MDM master data while respecting security requirements
- Profisee MDM SaaS is now transactable on the Azure Marketplace as a SaaS offer. Azure Marketplace is the most comprehensive online global software market for applications and services certified to run in the Microsoft Azure cloud. Being available in the Marketplace enables our customers to simply and efficiently procure and configure Profisee through their existing contracts with Microsoft, making it easier for Microsoft customers to get started with Profisee.
As organizations look to better leverage their data to drive their business, the need to connect and correct siloed and inconsistent data to create high quality trusted data becomes ever more pressing. With this release, Profisee MDM is even easier and faster to purchase and deploy – enabling organizations to remove the data problems that are standing in the way of their transformational technology projects and business goals – so now they can “make it happen”.
Eric has spent the entirety of his 15+ year career working in the enterprise information management space. As Chief Technology Officer, Eric is responsible for all aspects of product management, development and support for Profisee’s software portfolio.