Most MDM (master data management) initiatives will fail to go beyond piloting and experimentation, making a persuasive and informative business case for MDM critical to the program’s success.
Learn the most common mistakes organizations make when formulating what seems like logical justifications for MDM initiatives and how you can avoid them. Takeaways will include:
- Why 85% of MDM programs fail; root causes
- How to maximize delivery of business benefits through a proper business case
- How to safeguard your MDM program from internal and external events
- How to avoid expending unnecessary effort and expense
- Learn about our MDM maturity process for implementation
- How to get started with Nihilent’s MDM Quick Start for making a business case and support it with a Proof of Concept
Former Gartner Analyst and Profisee VP & MDM Strategist Bill O’Kane will guide you through the discussion. Bill served for eight years as Vice President of Data and Analytics at Gartner, the world’s leading industry analyst and Magic Quadrant author. He is a recognized thought leader and the world’s foremost authority on the topics of Information Governance and MDM program management, vendors and technologies, and MDM’s role within an overall enterprise information management strategy.
CK is a Lead Solutions Architect at Nihilent.
Experienced Solutions Architect skilled in Data Analytics & Management, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Infrastructure Management, Requirements Analysis, Enterprise Software, Enterprise Architecture, and Agile Methodologies.