We are excited to share that our partners at Microsoft announced at today’s Ignite 2023 conference that Microsoft Fabric is now generally available, making it easier than ever for Profisee customers to leverage trusted data across their business.
First announced in public preview at 2023 Build, Microsoft Fabric is an end-to-end, unified analytics platform that helps businesses unlock the power of their data and lay the foundation for the era of AI.
Not only does Microsoft Fabric integrate several core technologies — Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Microsoft Power BI and more — and services into a single SaaS platform, it finally eliminates the “integration tax” and significantly reduces cloud storage and compute costs by persisting all enterprise data a single time the all-new OneLake storage format.
“Data from multiple sources is often duplicated, inconsistent and not suitable for enterprise analytics. The combination of Microsoft Fabric and a well-integrated MDM solution such as Profisee that can deliver a trusted data foundation is a tremendous benefit for Microsoft Fabric customers.”
— Dipti Borkar, VP of Azure Data at Microsoft
PROFISEE MDM & MICROSOFT FABRIC ARE BETTER TOGETHER
This is an exceptional value to organizations of all sizes and is great news for Profisee customers. Profisee has been integrated with Fabric since day 1 of its public preview in May, so Profisee customers can today easily move data in and out of Microsoft Fabric and leverage trusted master data for enterprise analytics, generative AI strategies and more.
For most organizations, enterprise data is drawn from multiple data sources and is generally inconsistent, incomplete and unreliable for decision-making. But with integrations across Microsoft Fabric, Profisee makes it easy to connect, manage and govern data across silos, creating certified data for business users to quickly and easy use.
Profisee is proud to continue to work with Microsoft to help our shared customers maximize the value of their data in Azure.
Microsoft Fabric is now available to all Microsoft and Profisee customers — learn more in this
Interested in seeing the impact of Profisee and the Microsoft Fabric first-hand? Watch an on-demand demo of the Profisee Platform and Microsoft Fabric to see the combined value of these integrated enterprise SaaS tools.
- Adaptive MDM for Microsoft Fabric | Integrated on Day 1
- Adaptive Master Data Management
- Why is Profisee MDM the Obvious Choice for Microsoft Customers? [In 3 Minutes]
Microsoft Ignite & Fabric Resources:
- Watch the Microsoft Fabric ISV session at Ignite 2023: https://aka.ms/Ignite23BRK222H
- Build ISV apps on Microsoft Fabric open platform blog: https://aka.ms/Fabric-ISV-Blog-Ignite23
- Microsoft Fabric General Availability blog : https://aka.ms/Fabric-Hero-Blog-Ignite23
- Pathways to integrate with Microsoft Fabric: https://aka.ms/FabricISVLearn
- Join the Fabric community: https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/
- Sign up for the Microsoft Fabric free trial: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric/get-started/fabric-trial