Managing Key Data Relationships
- Business needs to be able to manage products and the ingredientsthat make up the products.
- Identify and reconcile product item discrepancies between key product ﬁelds and AGRIS*
- * AGRIS is the International System for Agricultural Science and Technology started in 1975 by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, to serve users from both developed and developing countries, to enable access to available knowledge in agriculture, science and technology.
- Need streamlined process for data owners to maintain info
Create Central MDM Data Hub
- Implemented an MDM hub for product creation, matching, mastering and management of items.
- Automated validation and identiﬁcation of variances between systems using business rules.
- Develop product onboarding process with key data owners.
- Increased eﬀectiveness of business owner process for timely management of key data
- Reduced risk of ﬁnes for non-compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Centralized data hub for product and ingredient information. All lines of business are working from one, clean trusted view of data.